Thursday, September 4, 2008

Undecided

It's been awhile since I've taken Jack to get a hair cut. I just couldn't be bothered to deal with all of the drama that goes along with getting one. I would suggest Shawn take him but I know that at the first sign of protest from Jack, Shawn will turn around and come home without a haircut.
This morning, for the first time in his 3.5 year life, Jack woke up with some messy hair. It was messy enough that I felt the need to get out a comb and comb it. This came as a surprise to him. He had a "dude - what are you doing?" look on his face. After combing it and taking some pictures and looking at them I wonder, now what?


2 comments:

Laura said...

hehehee....jack and nicholas look like a couple of 70's dudes.

Laura said...

where did your zoo post go?