Monday, April 6, 2009

My Budding Photographer

For Christmas, Jack's Nana and Grampa bought him a kids digital camera. Until this past week, he hasn't really played with or used it. I took my camera with me when we went out for a walk the other day and Jack decided that he too wanted to bring his camera. While on our walk, he took a few photos. It was very sweet watching him decide what he wanted to take a picture of and taking the pictures. I think at least 1/3 of the pictures he took were of his thumb or a finger in front of the viewfinder. He was quite sad when we got home and there was no picture of the slide at the park. I think this turned into one of the thumb pictures. I'm quite excited to watch his picture taking skills develop as he continues taking pictures. It's pretty interesting seeing the world through his eyes. I can't wait to see the next set of pictures he takes.



1 comment:

MeMandB said...

So cute. I think he did very well for his first attempt.

In reply to your comment: Yes the repairman really did that. Honestly, was too exhausted to complain.