Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And Then There Were Five...


That's right. You read correctly. We are having a baby. Our third baby. I wasn't too sure how I felt about this at first but am now getting excited. I am 11 weeks and 1 day according to today's ultrasound. Our due date is June 22, 2010.
I've been feeling very tired. For about 3 weeks I had the worse case of nausea/vomiting ever. Something I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy. Then, as quickly as it came, it went. Aside from feeling totally and completely exhausted, I feel great.
Should be every interesting going from having two kids to three. We are going to be outnumbered. I wonder how that will go.
Here is a picture of our little bambino.

3 comments:

Krystle said...

Congratulations!
I'm sure it will be a lot of work but what a joy it is! I've always wanted three children and can't wait to have more one day.
Keep us updated about your pregnancy!

Beth said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I've been feeling ghost kicks for weeks now, but know it's impossible (seeing as my little one is only 2.5 months!) Out numbered is right, scary!!

Unknown said...

Very exciting! They say after two you don't notice the extra work ;) Glad the sickness is gone!