Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's A Boy!!

Holy shit! I had my 2nd ultrasound today. I can't believe we are having another boy. I have to admit, I was maybe just a teensy, wee bit disappointed with the news. It would have been nice to have a little girl. I didn't think I was going to feel that way and it actually surprised me.
I could also tell that Jack was a little disappointed. He really wanted to have a little sister because "I already have a little brother. One is enough." Shawn too was hoping to have a little girl. He was all like "well, I guess we will just have to have a 4th kid". Ha ha. Crazy fool for thinking that is ever going to happen.
Oh well. I'm just happy that the baby is developing well and appears to be healthy. It's all I can really ask for.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad he's healthy. I guess Ella is the little princess on our side. I was hoping it was a girl for you guys too. As Dave would saw she's got one more "kissing cousin" lol funny man, funny man. Ella won't be doing any kissing for a long time! Maybe Shawn's right, next time ;)

HMH Photography said...

glad he is all good - and i understand how you feel when I found out my second was going to be yet another boy - i too was upset (a wee bit) then I realized that we are only given what we can handle - just think - boys may be a handful now can you imagine having a 16 year old daughter! :(