Friday, October 23, 2009

Bowling

For some time now Jack has been asking me to take him bowling. When he first asked, my reply was that I would take him some day. Last week he started asking me when some day was that I was going to take him bowling. Today was that day. I took him bowling for the first time. It was fun. He enjoyed himself. I was afraid that maybe he wouldn't like it when he realized he wasn't a pro bowler, throwing only strikes like he does when he plays on the Wii. That wasn't the case at all. I explained to him that he might not throw any strikes and he didn't and he was okay with that. We did have the bumpers down. I hate to have to admit this but we tied. I think I bowled the worse game of my life. It was fun. I'm looking forward to taking him again. Here are a few photos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like he might become pro ;)