Sunday, June 22, 2008

Forgetfulness

I am so upset. Shawn and I both totally and completely forgot that Jack has his Blastball picture day yesterday. It wasn't until Midnight that I remembered. Now he isn't going to have a picture of his first year playing. It isn't his solo picture that I even care about because I know I am capable of putting him in his baseball shirt, giving him a bat to hold and taking his picture. It's the team picture. He's going to be missing from it. I don't even know that they take a team picture, I'm just assuming they do. I'm very, very disappointed about this.
For this, I am blaming my mother. I get my great (okay my not so great) memory from her. She is even more forgetful than I am. Nana, couldn't you have just not passed on that specific piece of DNA to me? Of all things.... J/K Nana, you know I love you!

What is even funnier is that Shawn is the teams coach. Is that going to look bad?

No comments: